Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Longest bridge challenge

Suddenly Mr roy came in the classroom and said  “now room 6 come and sit on the mat we are going to do another technology challenge” said Mr roy,I felt really interested and excited.


He said the rules are, the bridge must be able to be lifted from the chairs and not touch the
Ground. It must be made only of materials suppli-                      ed.Team members must not support the bridge in any way during judging.The weight will be placed on the bridge by the judge. Then we had to get in to groups of three I was with Christine and Fine (My friends).

“Start” yelled Mr roy as we run with our supplies.I had an idea,so I told my teammates but they were confused.So I told them just cut some sellotape and newspaper.When i was doing then they got the idea.We made our bridge then we were nearly finished. I was so proud of what we did and then it was time for Mr roy to judge.I was nervous he came to ours and we achieved I felt really phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment