Pages

Friday, November 23, 2018

Wearable art

WALT: Write a recount or WALT: write a description

“Today we are doing a wearable challenge” said Mr Roy,”YAY” shouted the class.We had to get in groups of 2,3 or 4. I was with Christine and Fine,We had to choose our model and me and Christine chose Fine to be our model. So the people that wasn’t chosen had to be the judges.The materials we used were newspaper, sellotape and string.We are going to make a dress for fine “start” said Mr Roy.

As we all ran to get our equipment that was provided.”Fine stand up I’m going to measure you” I said. I started to put the newspaper around Fine and Christine was making the scarf and the hat. I taped fine around and around.After that our costume was finished I really liked our one because it was colourful and pretty. The rest were amazing, I had a funny and great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment