Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Blindfold obstacle course

On Thursday the 28th of Feb.Room 7 played a game called Blindfold obstacle
course,I was excited. We played the game because we needed to do something
fun and we were going to write a recount about it.

Miss Ashley gave us 2 instructions,the first instruction was to “Go and find a
buddy” and “sit near the heater”. There were rules, the rules were we can’t touch
our buddy’s shoulder and we can’t touch the tables and chairs. Next we had to
put our buddies blindfold on and stand up.

But then suddenly Miss called me,Lily and Maria to come and set it up. So we got
the tables and the chairs and put the chairs upside down and curved the tables.
Then we were finished so I went back to my buddy she was (Litia). There was
bonus points one was the highlighter and the other was the padlock,if you touch it
then u get bonus points.


“Start” shouted Miss Ashley
“Go forward” said Litia
“Okay” I said
“Go left,Crawl under the table and stand up and touch the padlock” said Litia.
“Your finished” shouted Litia


I was extremely happy that i was finished and glad that I didn't bump into anything
.We had to swap and it was my turn to guide Litia.

No comments:

Post a Comment